Thinking of starting a business? Join our next workshop
Date: 26th April
Start Time: 9.30am
End Time: 12.30pm
Location: The Guildhall, High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU
Have you just launched or thinking of starting your own business?
Our start up package offers vital support and advice to help you get started.
For just £35 we offer:
- Initial half day starting your business workshop
- A one to one follow up session to help you move your business forward
- 6 months free membership of Kingston Chamber of Commerce
Our initial starting your business workshop offers advice about the practicalities of setting up including:
- Can you succeed
- Setting your Business objectives
- Business Planning (In Short)
- The Legal Stuff
- An introduction to Tax, National Insurance, VAT
- Marketing on a Shoestring
- Sources of Finance
- Ask questions and get Answers!
- The course will be run by the Kingston Chamber of Commerce CEO Jerry Irving, who has been a SFEDI accredited business advisor since 2004.
£35 per person + VAT & booking fee
These workshops are held regularly, usually once a month. If you can’t attend this one email us and we will let you know when the next one starts.
See http://www.kingstonchamber.co.uk/events/new-business-start-up-workshop/ for more details.